Digital Proteomics is a growing biotechnology startup developing a novel platform for mining the natural immune response for the next-generation of antibody therapeutics. Digital Proteomics utilizes next-generation sequencing to decode the cellular antibody repertoire and the latest proteomics techniques to analyze the functional serum repertoire. We are a multi-disciplinary team seeking an individual with a strong foundation in computer science and bioinformatics to join our team.
- Work within the bioinformatics group to develop, implement, and optimize novel algorithms to support our antibody discovery and sequencing projects.
- Work closely with molecular biologists and protein chemists to improve existing and develop novel methods for antibody discovery, sequencing, and characterization.
- Perform analysis of internal, public, and collaborator datasets.
- Stay up to date on relevant literature in antibody repertoire analysis, antibody discovery, and related areas.
- Communicate methods and results in presentations, publications, and posters.
- Contribute to our intellectual property portfolio.
- B.S. in computer science, computational biology, bioinformatics, or related field.
- 0-2 years undergraduate experience in relevant field.
- Strong background in statistics and algorithm development.
- Experience in software development, preferably using Java/C#/C++.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in analyzing mass spectrometry data.
- Experience in analyzing next-generation sequence data.
- Remote possible, or in-person located in San Diego, CA
- Competitive health and dental plans
- Employer retirement plan
- Flexible vacation
If you are interested in developing new tools to unlock the immune system, please apply by sending your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.