We are seeking a diligent and creative sales and marketing associate to help grow our business. You’ll have the opportunity to be an early contributor to Digital Proteomics’ sales and marketing teams. As a contributor to a small, growing team you’ll have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the entire sales pipeline, how to communicate effectively in the biotechnology industry, and how to engage with product developers to pursue new opportunities.
- Manage daily administrative tasks including responding to inquiries with quotes and product descriptions.
- Coordinate with scientific team to identify new opportunities.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings).
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics.
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events.
- Manage social media and website content.
- Work with scientific and marketing teams to develop new content and promotions.
- Maintain and update impeccable records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns.
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities.
- BS/BA degree in marketing or related field
- 1+ years experiences experience as a marketing or sales assistant or similar position.
- Experience with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Experience with analytic platforms such as Google Analytics and Moz.
- Experience with website builders such as WordPress.
- Experience with SEO.
- Experience developing and managing digital ad campaigns through Google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Full-time, M-F, 9am-5pm
- The position is temporary fully remote, but when safe to return to the office would be a partially remote position with in-person in San Diego, CA.
- Competitive health and dental plans
- Employer retirement plan
- Flexible vacation
If you are interested in developing new tools to unlock the immune system, please apply by sending your CV or resume to email@example.com.